125 - 185 PLN/h + VAT (B2B)
15000 - 22000 PLN gross (CoE)
Dynamic Solutions is the ultimate destination for developers who value knowledge, teamwork, and innovation. For more than a decade, we've been providing exceptional services to help our clients navigate digital transformations. We specialise in Adobe Experience Cloud and Apache Sling, working with high-profile clients.
At Dynamic Solutions, we aim at Engineering Excellence. Curiosity and a constant quest for knowledge are the foundations of our success, that’s why we create an environment for knowledge sharing. We embrace close collaboration and long-term relationships. Here every voice matters, we want everyone to feel comfortable coming up with new ideas and contributing to the decision-making process. We celebrate our successes and learn from our failures, but whether we win or learn, we walk this path together.
Since 2020, we've built WebSight on top of this expertise, knowing it will take a digital experience to a whole new level!
Come join us and see what we can achieve together!
Who are we seeking:
We are growing our Development Team and we are seeking an AEM Developer with excellent problem solving skills and strong experience in commercial software development projects.
Your day-to-day tasks:
- building innovative digital solutions in the Adobe Experience Cloud
- developing web applications based on Sling
- implementing technical requirements
- writing technical documentation
- working with the distributed international project team
- Backend: Java (8,11), Sling, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Experience Cloud
- Code Repository: BitBucket
- Development and knowledge base: IntelliJ, JIRA, Confluence
- People management 0% - 10%
- Design: 5%
- Development: 60% -70%
- Tests: 20%
- Support and maintenance/bug fixing: 5%
What makes you a great fit?
- 3+ years of project experience in Java development
- good knowledge of browser technologies
- client-side debugging and problem solving
- experience integrating and consuming API services
- experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- ability to implement business requirements with technical solutions - asking clarification questions, reviewing specifications, creating technical specifications (clear development-ready instructions) from business requirements and high-level functional specifications
- solid understanding of software development principles: iterative cycles, source control, unit testing and producing good quality clean code
- experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- strong verbal and written English skills
What's is like to work here ?
A unique mix of professionalism and friendly laid back atmosphere, but also…
- permanent contract, stable employment - you choose the type of contract (B2B or CoE)
- apple work equipment
- flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- healthy work-life balance
- parent-friendly company culture
- private Healthcare, Multisport Card (Poland)
- a great office you'll want to come to
- and of course… our unique integration events!
Flexible working hours
Healthy work-life balance
26 paid days off
Parent-friendly company culture
Our Recruitment Process is quick, but well-thought-out so that we can get to know you well, and you can get to know us too.
We begin with a casual conversation to gain a better understanding of your skills, experience and expectations, and to provide you with further information about our company.
Now we send you a link to a GitHub branch, including code and all of the task instructions. You are the one setting a deadline for posting your changes - we want you to take your time and deliver a high quality result.
You meet with two of our engineers from an expertise field similar to yours. We'll ask several questions to assess your technical expertise and tell you more about our style of work. We want to make sure that we are both a good match!
Interview with COE
If possible, we provide you with more information about the project you could join at the beginning of your path at DS. This is also the moment for your contract terms negotiation.